Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

A&K SR25K upgrading advice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
captboone

captboone

A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 am

ok ill work on that another thing is the outer barrel is going to be a pain getting off because of the gas block, rails, and everything else lol any advice on that would be nice too Razz -- the only o barrels i've found are 14in or 450mm (17.5in) so either way im going to have to return the barrel but i would still like to put the 450mm barrel in there because that is what the internet has said is the sr25's "sweet spot" if someone can find one on a site that has free shipping then ill prob pass out
Back to top Go down
captboone

captboone

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 am

you know what yall just text me my internet is too slow to pop on and off of here all day sorry 662 386 5106
Back to top Go down
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni
Epinkard - Badger of Doom

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:19 am

Why are you trying to get the stuff of the outer barrel or take the outer barrel off?
Back to top Go down
captboone

captboone

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:08 pm

I was going to order a longer outer barrel but i changed my mind I'm just going to return thebarrel for a 363mm
Back to top Go down
captboone

captboone

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 am

Install went good shoots good i just need some heavier bbs. I was thinking .3s bios
Back to top Go down
captboone

captboone

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Well I complained to airsplat enough to where they are sending me a $10 full metal flash hider which I will like whole lot better then the orange one. I still lost money but oh well. definitely going with evike from now on though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A&K SR25K upgrading advice    A&K SR25K upgrading advice  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A&K SR25K upgrading advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2