Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

OPERATION: GENESIS

Go down 
+7
Dominic_von_Bismarck
MatthewTyson
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Hunter
CaptKirby
Victor
trumpet7347
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 am

I'll be bringing my G2010 and Dragon pistol. So I suppose that's a pretty solid assault/do-anything setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster
trumpet7347

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 pm

with my setup, I can either go dmr or back line support, which ever is needed
Back to top Go down
joelast_1

joelast_1

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

I will be running with my G3 and 1911 if it's not too cold.
That should put me squarely in an assault role.

-Joseph
Back to top Go down
joelast_1

joelast_1

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 am

So what's the plan for getting to the game?
Are we planning on carpooling or is it get there on your own?

-Joseph
Back to top Go down
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster
trumpet7347

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 am

I think we need to get together and have a meeting about this sometime this week, just so we can get organized and decide who all is driving and what not.
Back to top Go down
Dominic_von_Bismarck

Dominic_von_Bismarck

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 am

agreed I know i need a ride
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 am

Meet at like victor's place maybe? My apartment is party palace 24/7 apparently -.-
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:34 am

Sure, can everyone do 5:30 tomorrow, wednesday? If not then it would have to be Thursday at 9pm.
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm planning on going, depending on how Thursday goes. But I should be able to get done with all I need to. I'll be bringing a club AK, but I also plan on using Ellis' Dragunov if needed, so I can do whatever I'm needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Im good for 5:30 tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dominic_von_Bismarck

Dominic_von_Bismarck

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:52 pm

i'll be there

i'll be running either my M4 or my new M16. I could run more of a defense role as more ppl seem to be volunteering for assault roles.
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Fraggot

Pvt.Fraggot

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 pm

I will be going to the op as well, but I am going later in the week; a little closer to the actual op day. But I was wondering if someone could bring another club gun that I could use for the op in case my gun decides to be a pain again?
PS I am currently signed up for the Apaches.
Back to top Go down
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster
trumpet7347

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 pm

I can do 5:30 tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Fraggot

Pvt.Fraggot

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Make that Nomads
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

I could fill a recon/distraction/defensive role if needed. I'll probably end up with the Dragunov, but I'll bring along an AK just in case. Just tell me what team to sign up for.
Back to top Go down
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Church wrote:
I could fill a recon/distraction/defensive role if needed. I'll probably end up with the Dragunov, but I'll bring along an AK just in case. Just tell me what team to sign up for.
We are all on the nomad team
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Fraggot

Pvt.Fraggot

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Pvt.Fraggot wrote:
I will be going to the op as well, but I am going later in the week; a little closer to the actual op day. But I was wondering if someone could bring another club gun that I could use for the op in case my gun decides to be a pain again?
PS I am currently signed up for the Apaches.

I think that I had the details wrong. I need a ride down to the op this weekend. Still signed up for the nomads, and would like to take a club gun to the op in case my gun is a pain again(which i don't think will be much of a problem... but still)
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Pvt.Fraggot wrote:

I think that I had the details wrong. I need a ride down to the op this weekend. Still signed up for the nomads, and would like to take a club gun to the op in case my gun is a pain again(which i don't think will be much of a problem... but still)

Frag, I'll bring an extra club gun and a couple batteries and mags for you, so no worries there. I'll also be carpooling, but I won't be able to make the meeting tonight, as I have previous engagements.
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:36 pm

5:30 works for me.
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Fraggot

Pvt.Fraggot

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Church wrote:
Pvt.Fraggot wrote:

Frag, I'll bring an extra club gun and a couple batteries and mags for you, so no worries there. I'll also be carpooling, but I won't be able to make the meeting tonight, as I have previous engagements.

Thanks Church. I won't be at the meeting either so I will need as much info from it relayed to me as possible(my dad doesn't like a lack of info for these kinds of things Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:39 pm

We'll post what we come up with here for anyone who can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Pvt.Fraggot

Pvt.Fraggot

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 pm

I will also be needing a pair of club goggles. Cool
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Pvt.Fraggot wrote:
I will also be needing a pair of club goggles. Cool

Aight. I got a club gun, mags, batteries, and a pair of goggles set aside for you. I've been told that the club off-site rental fee is $5 for use of the stuff, but it's not too bad.

Also, globally, I'll be bringing the ammunition for the op.
Back to top Go down
Dominic_von_Bismarck

Dominic_von_Bismarck

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

after some searching i do NOT have 4x4s. I do however have a large number of 2x4s and can bring some by victors tmmrw (Thursday). How many and what else does anyone need for the bridge?
Back to top Go down
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Church wrote:
Also, globally, I'll be bringing the ammunition for the op.

I would like to make a reservation for two bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: GENESIS   OPERATION: GENESIS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OPERATION: GENESIS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next