Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

No longer broke as I used to be

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter

No longer broke as I used to be Empty
PostSubject: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 pm

I've finaly gotten to the point in eve where I am capable of doing whatever I feel like. I am now flying around in my shiny new macharial, the price of the ship and modules on it in excess of 1.2b isk. Its nice living the high life.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:24 pm

I just bought a Mach to gatecamp in lowsec with. All it does it sit 170km away with 1400mm artillery and pop haulers and noobs in cruisers.

Neutral I hope doing whatever you feel like doesn't mean grinding level four missions in a Mach.

/endtroll
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Morgan wrote:
I just bought a Mach to gatecamp in lowsec with. All it does it sit 170km away with 1400mm artillery and pop haulers and noobs in cruisers.

Neutral I hope doing whatever you feel like doesn't mean grinding level four missions in a Mach.

/endtroll
We make a lot of money out in the drone regions Very Happy Level 5 system upgrade = lots of loot rolling in. Hell, I rat in a friggin Nidhoggur because it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

MatthewTyson wrote:
Morgan wrote:

/endtroll
We make a lot of money out in the drone regions Very Happy Level 5 system upgrade = lots of loot rolling in. Hell, I rat in a friggin Nidhoggur because it's worth it.
cut my time to run patrols in half, and if my noctis wasn't so slow I could be hitting 60m isk an hour, unfortunately salvaging is not mah specialty :Y
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I have a full set of BPO's except capital parts some some shitty minmatar crap. If I was in drone space I would be crunching down those dropped compounds and churning out ships left and right. We popped an Iteron V one time full of Opulent/Plush compound during a roam into Red Alliance space when they used to own it. It was almost 6 battleships worth of minerals!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No longer broke as I used to be   No longer broke as I used to be Empty

Back to top Go down

No longer broke as I used to be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Gaming :: Eve Online-
Jump to: