Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

World of Tanks

Go down 
+3
echo214
Morgan
Victor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
echo214

World of Tanks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:42 pm

i got my M2 back. now to get the howitzer on it.
Back to top Go down
echo214

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 am

who wants to make a team for the drill boot camp tournament thing?
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

I really think WoT is going to die... atleast on the North American servers. Dev's have confirmed they are nerfing the German 88's both long and short with a RoF decrease as well as a damage decrease. Not only does this make the Paper Tiger worse, it affects a ton of other German tanks. Not to mention the new "revised tech tree" The tops guns for the Panther and Panther II are going to be 88mm guns so ... you get my point. Short 88mm for the panther if we are lucky. 105mm on the Panther II is replaced by a 88mm L/70 something.

Other news. The King Tiger and the T32 are getting nerfed as well. KT will not get the speed increase it was promised in the patch notes. Engine power is going to be decreased due to "historical data". Also, on the test server where the dev's have already released the patch that was PROMISED to fix the mantlet bugs... there has been no fix according to the playerbase. T32 is having its RoF severely cut and maybe having a penetration nerf.

*drum roll please*

The IS3 is getting both an HP buff AND a speed increase to make it "more competitive in its tier"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm

I highly doubt it'll die. It has everything it needs to be played by absolutely tons of people. Many games are actually unbalanced at different levels but still draw players to them. It's also the #1 played "MMO" right now. Generally those don't just die off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Official 6.4 notes are out finally. Russian server is already running it but we have to wait 2 weeks. Devs stated that 6.4 was supposed to be aimed primarily at buffing/fixing/tweaking German tanks. All of the German (and American mind you) tanks got nerfed except the Jagdtiger (however the Russian TD equivalent also got a buff so...). Russian tanks got HP, Speed, RoF, Armor buffs too.

P.S. Just bought Section 8: Prejudice for 15 bucks on steam. Freaking amazing game for the price. Campaign is meh but multiplayer will rock your socks. Slower paced Tribes game if you know what it was.

P.P.S. Also just downloaded the demo for Global Agenda to check it out.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

I know this is thread necro, but I didn't want to create another topic about it when there was already one, so....yeah.

I decided to give it a second go after several months. I must say, I'm actually really enjoying it now. Sure, the grind is still a major factor, but it's much more tolerable now. In the span of about 2 weeks, I've worked up through some Tier 3/4 tanks, got myself the SU-85 (the tier 5 Russian TD that averages 25-30% damage on heavies per shot) and bought the T-25 German tank. It's actually become really enjoyable post-beta now.

On that note, I'm wondering if anyone wants to team up from time to time for some MS-TAC tank-killing sprees. In-game name's LightningWaffle, if you're wondering. Highest tier I have is 5 (the SU and the T-25), if it matters.
Back to top Go down
Dominic_von_Bismarck

Dominic_von_Bismarck

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Hey i play WoT quite often I just got a T-34 and will soon get the M-10 wolverine. The really is quite fun even if its somewhat annoying with the matchmaking system. My online name is
<<<<<<<<< same as this one
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 am

For the record, despite what people say about it the KV is an absolute blast to play. Its 122 semi-derp gun is awesome (aiming for the 152 though), and it's a fantastic credit farmer. On a loss and getting maybe one kill, it racks in 14,000 credits, and wins are much more proftable.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm

thats assuming you hit(have fully elite KV, use derp), personaly I'm a fan of derp guns but they are getting a nerf with this next patch
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 am

Hunter wrote:
thats assuming you hit(have fully elite KV, use derp), personaly I'm a fan of derp guns but they are getting a nerf with this next patch

Both statements are true. Though, there is a little argument on the second one. From the way I understand it, the nerf eliminates the HE shells slash damage from jumping around corners to find a weakspot. This mainly affects HE rounds with low splash. High splash (such as arties and the KV derp), won't be affected very much.

Hunter wrote:
...assuming you hit...
This. A thousand times this. I've actually gotten myself killed because I didn't wait for the 152 to fully sight in and missed a shot from 150m.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Tanks   World of Tanks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Tanks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Gaming-
Jump to: