Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

EVE Online: Politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MatthewTyson

EVE Online: Politics Empty
PostSubject: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm

discuss thy politics!

Vanguard alliance just dissolved and the corp most of us are in (Stormlord Battleforce) has retreated to empire space for the time being. Current plans are unknown.

You?
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Tyson, I'll probably be re-activating my account shortly, and I'm going to need some help moving all of my assets out back into Empire. I'll be able to assist in whatever capacity necessary when I start back up.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:37 pm

You guys have no idea...

*takes deep breath*

Every alliance my corporation joins falls apart a month or two in. We have labeled ourselves a "logistics" corporation for shits and giggles because we move so much.

Chains of Chaos (fell apart in 3 weeks)
Sc0rched Earth (got butt raped by PL and friends and eaten away by spies... 4 weeks)
Maru Kage (going okay until alliance leader decided messing with NC pos's was a good idea)
Dogs of War (*cough* what a huge ball of fail that was *points at russians* and Atlas leaving us out to dry)
Leguinea Romana (3 weeks in the spies were so bad the alliance dissolved)
Systematic Chaos (forever to be labled SysFail... constant, boring, 5 hour CTA's... no to mention they recruited almost all the spies from Leguinea Romana)

Now we reside in Fade/Branch and are on the payroll for the Northern Coalition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
Church

Church

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Northern Coalition.....correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we butt heads with NC a time or two in Vanguard, Tyson? Or am I thinking of some other group with 'Coalition' in it's name?
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Yep. We've definitely engaged the NC on multiple occasions. Was hilarious watching their blobs come rolling through and we just smiled and waved as our bombs went off.
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Church wrote:
Tyson, I'll probably be re-activating my account shortly, and I'm going to need some help moving all of my assets out back into Empire. I'll be able to assist in whatever capacity necessary when I start back up.
Whenever you do, let me know and we can sort out a ninja carrier op. In the mean time, if you don't have it yet, train up Cynosural Field Theory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVE Online: Politics   EVE Online: Politics Empty

Back to top Go down

EVE Online: Politics
Page 1 of 1