Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Introduction-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaren07

Introduction-  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction-    Introduction-  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 am

Hi, I am Jaren Mallard... I attend Mississippi State University. I major in Accounting and play piano on my free time. I also play League of Legend, Contagion and much more. I am pretty new on here but I also want to join the Airsoft Club. Would really love to know if there is any room for a COD/ Counterstrike player like me to join. If you all need to contact me, my number is 228-223-2610...You all can call me Jago.
Back to top Go down
RichlyD

RichlyD

Introduction-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction-    Introduction-  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 9:39 am

Of course you can join, unfortunately we dont have a game this Saturday due to the early game. Any other Saturday we meet up at the BSU parking lot(across from campus bookmart) at 930 and go to the fields at 1000 and usually play till 2 pm. If you need more information feel free to contact our president Zak Kloor at zak15@msstate.edu
Back to top Go down
Zkloor92
President
President
Zkloor92

Introduction-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction-    Introduction-  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:30 am

Good to hear from you man and yes your free to join and contact me and like Richly stated we don't have a game this weekend, but we will most likely have one next weekend. feel free to look around our forum man ill talk to you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction-    Introduction-  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction-
Page 1 of 1