Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

AirsoftGrid! Connect with airsofters everywhere!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
airsoftgrid

AirsoftGrid! Connect with airsofters everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: AirsoftGrid! Connect with airsofters everywhere!   AirsoftGrid! Connect with airsofters everywhere! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello, my name is Nate, I am the owner and founder of AirsoftGrid and I want to tell you about my website!

It is a 100% free social networking experience for airsofters of all walks of life!

With my site I am trying to create a one stop shop for players across the country to be able to chat, connect, coordinate and play some airsoft!

I have been an avid airsofter for the past twelve years or so and I remember what is was like trying to find and coordinate games; with my site now that has been stream lined for everyone!

On my site users are able to:

-Have their own profiles which allows them to state their team status, their arsenals, their game play preferences and much more!

-Create groups based on location which will facilitate a breeding ground for team creation.

-Create groups based on teams that have been formed, or for existing teams!

-Create a profile page for your business AND/OR a group page for your business! (Assuming you have a business)

-Create events to effectively announce a game, team practice, or large scale operation to everyone connected to AirsoftGrid!

-Connect with airsofters that you had no idea were in your backyard all along!

-Have fun, be safe, and play some airsoft!

-MUCH MUCH MORE..

So hop on over to AirsoftGrid.com, tell all of your friends to do the same, become a part of the next thing to hit airsoft.

Cordially,

Nate (Founder & CEO of AirsoftGrid)

COME ON OVER TO THE GRID -- www.airsoftgrid.com

Mods please move this or sticky it so choose! If you want to reach me, private message me here!
Back to top Go down

AirsoftGrid! Connect with airsofters everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Introductions-
Jump to: