Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a junior transfer student at MSU and have been playing airsoft for almost 8 years.

Some background about me: In February 2007 I founded Polar98 Airsoft, which is a private MILSIM event/objective oriented organization based in South-Central Pennsylvania. The organization is alive and well today and produces 4 to 5 regional OPs a year. We also have an active and tight knit online community. I invite you to view our forums at polar98.tk and our youtube channel is Novaessrussia (sorry cant post links yet).

I was happy to learn that MSU has an airsoft organization and while I don't have my gear with me I would be more than happy to contribute on and off the field.

Here's a pic of me at Op: Eclipse IV on spring break last year:

Hello! 1fe5ce1b-d382-4adf-a23b-76a3b94e4314_zpsb684c883

Loadout:

Polar Star M16 (personally built)
WE M4
WE 1911

Did I forget anything? Questions?

Edit: Feel free to add me on Facebook. My name is Mac Schreder and my profile pic is a deer.
Back to top Go down
Porthos

Porthos

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:46 pm

First off, welcome. We're glad to have you here, especially someone who has that much experience. If you are living on campus, whenever you finally get your gear here, we have places to store it so you don't get in trouble. We should be having our first meeting in a couple of weeks so keep checking the forums every so often. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I go by Rogue or Evan.
Back to top Go down
Nova

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks for the welcome and it was nice talking to you on facebook.

I live in Ruby hall and may be able to bring my gear back with me after Christmas break so we'll get there when we get there. I'll be sure to check in on the forums regularly. I've added the link to my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Ghost
Treasurer
Treasurer
Tactical Ghost

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Welcome!
Basically everything Rogue said. We could always use more operators to operate and heavy lifters to lift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Introductions-
Jump to: