Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me Empty
PostSubject: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

I'm gona give people nightmares when this is finished, no one will ever hear anything ;D

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me 1277b5de

managed to get perfectly strait and perfectly fitted without having to drill, tap or modify anything on the actual M700, and its staying on by friction alone. It wont be like sniping, more like gunning people down with an elephant rifle, wont be using a sight, and there wont be any irons.

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me E858c5c5

And it only cost me like $7 :B
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 am

That's silly long, hope it works!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Seeing as it's a bolty, I would suggest trying to mount a scope on it anyways... Even a red dot would do just dandy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Yea, only problem is both the scopes I have would interfere with the function of the gun in one way or another, eotech sits far enough forward that it wont allow it to break down, elcan interferes with the bolt moving, unless its too far forward to actually use it. and I don't really want to spend more money on a scope a the moment.

HOWEVER, the suppressor was a 110% success, not only is it now super quiet, it has increased the accuracy, now it shoots just about dead on(I've got a hypothesis on how it does, but don't want to type it all out right now) All it needs now is a proper paint-job and it will be golden.

I present to you: my tanaka. I'm now debating weather or not I want to go ahead and try and match the green on the stock for the suppressor, but if I get it off just a little bit I'm going to hate myself.
Gene should have never sold this tanak to me 4581ff64
(there is more suppressor if you view the image :Y)
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:20 am

Pic of you holding it?
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm

And now finaly the tanaka gets the Air rig treatment

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me Ffca5841

Almost enough for an air rig if it wasn't for this and this. The male to female extension was SUPPOSED to be a 1/8 to 1/8, but its a 1/8 to I-dont-even-know, and the output hole on the regulator is a 10-32 hole, compared to the 1/8, so I'm either going to finagle around some fittings to get it to work.

It'll all come together something like this:
Gene should have never sold this tanak to me 9886585a

With the stock hollowed out to fit all the rigging inside of, and the hose running out of the bottom of the grip to the mag. I'm going to pre-form a composite cover for the stock, which I'll attach with a couple of D on the bottom of the stock. So when it all comes down to it the rig should be completely hidden within the gun and free from snagging on under-hang and me.

Once I have this finished off(probably by next weekend, I'm gona have to come up and test it out and see how it runs(bring a chrono!, I need to test and see what fps I get at different levels)
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 pm

I keep forgetting how damn long that gun is. Hope it works!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

It better work, or I'll make it work, I just permanently altered a $100 magazine!
Gene should have never sold this tanak to me D611b45a

The work goes quickly, I should have the last few parts saturday from palmers pursuit, with that I can start test runs and get it working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gene should have never sold this tanak to me   Gene should have never sold this tanak to me Empty

Back to top Go down

Gene should have never sold this tanak to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Airsoft General :: GBB/NBB Discussion-
Jump to: