Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Where do you guys keep your guns?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan

Morgan

Where do you guys keep your guns? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 am

I don't have a car so I can't put it in the trunk or anything. I also don't have a gun case. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to have it in my room I've got plenty of places to hide it.

So, where do you all keep your guns? Do we have a place where we can store them club wise?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Captain.M0rgan
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 am

I am the keeper of several people's guns. I live at Campus Trails, about a 5 minute walk from the drill field. If you need me to hold onto your gun, just send me a text at 805-451-1836 and we'll work something out.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 am

We've got plenty of people in apartments all around starkville that are willing to hold onto people's guns for them. Tyson's is probably the easiest and closest to campus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 am

I always went the sneaky route and kept them in my room, and sneaked em out every weekend. I wouldn't recommend it unless your have collapsible guns(this is the reason all my guns have folding stocks)
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

As a club, we don't recommend it PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
subspacepirate

subspacepirate

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Lol I should hope we don't recommend a felony/misdemeanor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you guys keep your guns?   Where do you guys keep your guns? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you guys keep your guns?
Page 1 of 1