Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

45 Bravo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
45 Bravo

45 Bravo

45 Bravo Empty
PostSubject: 45 Bravo   45 Bravo EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi, Ian here new to the site, live in New Albany MS.
and am a graphic artist for the local newspaper here.

Have been in the airsoft scene off & on since about mid to late 90's, Gas guns mostly then, Jac & Ashai .

Lived in Colorado Springs for several years, played there & did maintenance & upgrades for the local airsoft shop there.
He sold them, and parts, but hated to work on them. so i took up the slack. (good thing about working for a airsoft store, i got to play with and upgrade all kinds of weapons, that i did not have to buy them, and was paid to do so.) Was heaven.

Was in National Guard in early 80's after High school (mos 45 Bravo), learned to work on weapons (was dream job, as i have always been a gun nut).
Went into law enforcement when i got out, decided it was not my cup of tea, went back to school, (LSU) for computers.

I enjoy airsoft plinking in the back yard, and gaming, not really hardcore milsim, but more than the back yard bunch, when I moved here from Colorado I had to sell all my airsoft stuff, to pay bills & stuff.

I joined a local Traditional muzzle loader group, (used to do that a long time ago too) and still do it some on the side.

Been back into airsoft for about a year, I WANT THEM ALL. (except for the ak's)
Not really an AK person, but i like everything else, and have always loved the m11 gas smg, have owned 5, but have always suffered the same cycle (buy, play, upgrade, sell) over & over.

I am currently running a Classic Army m4 Proline, setup almost like I used in the National Guard, and depending on the scenario, an Echo1 M14, or a Cyma Thompson and I am currently working on a new project, a Marui G3sas.

Hope to see yall soon, (in my sights) .

Ian 45 Bravo
Back to top Go down

45 Bravo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Introductions-
Jump to: