Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

WTS: FN2000

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: WTS: FN2000   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 pm

I want to sell my FN 2000. Has the following modifications:
Extreme-Fire MOSFET (aka computer controller) with active braking and overcurrent protection. Already wired into the gun.
(battery no longer included)
Microswitch trigger replacement: Gun only fires on full auto, but has nearly hairpin-pull and twitch-speed trigger response.
Currently has a JBU precision inner barrel fit. I'm willing to supply an equal length TK Twist if the buyer desires, but keep in mind that a TK Twist is designed for ~1J power (0.2g bbs at 330 FPS or less).
Has a "zombified" neoprene rubber coating to reduce noise (rather shabby, but with a little bit of work and some superglue or duct tape could look pretty awesome). I'm willing to provide extra neoprene in a sheet if the buyer desires it.
Foam-filled upper receiver: Noticeably reduces noise and barrel vibration
400 FPS spring
Custom hop-up reinforcement: The hop-up requires a screwdriver to loosen it before you can alter it; this prevents it from "slipping" during combat like some other hop up units do.
Firefly hop-up bucking: brand freakin new. Maybe 50 rounds through it at most.

And the bad news:
Whether it's me or the gun, I don't know; I have NEVER been able to get consistent compression from this gun. If you can fix it, you'll have access to a serious beast of a gun.

Also has a wiring setup that allows the main LiPo battery to power a 3v red dot scope, although I am unsure as to whether this actually works. I'll leave it intact if the buyer wants it, otherwise a few snips and it's gone. I'll include the (possibly) broken red dot if the buyer wants it.

Total price: $200. I'm willing to bargain, but I do not want an AEG for a trade.

Last edited by MatthewTyson on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: WTS: FN2000   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Price drop: $150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: WTS: FN2000   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Final price drop: $120. LiPo protector board now included (Very small chip that prevents overdischarge, plugs into the balance cable of the LiPo while in use).

edit: I'll throw in my 11.1V Modify LiPo as well. Free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: WTS: FN2000   Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:21 pm

as requested, photos of the gun and the goods.
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q161/AdmiralChaos/fn2000/
not pictured is the included extreme-fire mosfet (SW-AB-LONG): http://extreme-fire.com/SW-AB-LONG.html
I didn't feel like taking my gun apart just for a pic of the mosfet. Some of the wiring is pretty obvious if you need proof though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: WTS: FN2000   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

I am no longer selling this. Please lock the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS: FN2000   

Back to top Go down

WTS: FN2000
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Airsoft General :: B/S/T-
Jump to: