Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

Yall still recruting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lobro2000

PostSubject: Yall still recruting?   Thu May 07, 2015 2:47 pm

Me and my friend are both 15 and would like to join. We both have pretty good guns and are willing to buy gear when we find somewhere we can play. E-mail me at fishandhunt2000@yahoo.com so I can have info, requirements, fees, or anything rather imortant thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobro2000

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 pm

Also, is it ok if i have multi-cam/tan load out im not sure if i should go ahead and buy it unless it is allowed here ive had some places where they were really picky about there members load out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   Fri May 08, 2015 11:19 am

Hey, sorry no one has gotten back to you until now, its finals time and everyone is super busy. I am a former member and should be able to answer most of your questions. They do not require any specific camo, but most members have woodland or tan camo, and is generally what we would wear to any op that we went to, so I would highly recommend getting something similar to that, since most ops distinguish teams by camo.

Since you and your friend are both 15, you will more then likely have to get your parents to sign the waiver to be able to play. We use to have a place to download them, but I can seem to find it at the moment, so one of the officers will need to email it to you. I can not say how much fees are now, but they use to be $20 for the full school year, or a $5 field fee if you don't plan on playing that regularly.

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here and someone should respond soonish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobro2000

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   Fri May 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Ok great, we have no problem getting our parents to sign. I live around Hattiesburg ms so that would be a 3 or 4 hour drive which isn't really a major problem, but I would like to get my ducks in a row before i make those drives. So i just have a few questions, first how many people are in ms-tac, 2nd where exactly is it located, 3rd are there any requirements of any kind, 4th how long do your events last, 5th how far apart are your events spread out like as in a week apart,month, ect, any thing else you think would be useful for me to know e-mail me at fishandhunt2000@yahoo.com thank you and hope to see you guys on the field and it doesn't need to right now just when ever you get the chance i understand you guys have finals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Ghost
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   Fri May 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Hello!
As was said previously, our fees are $20 for a full year or $10 per guest game (Inflation and all). Additionally, we offer bags of biodegradable bbs (required at the field we use in-town, and most fields around the CONUS) for $17/bag.
We would be more than welcome to take you into our ranks. Currently, most members use multicam of some type and that is what we have used as our team camo when we go to games outside of Starkville. Someone should be sending you an email with the waiver shortly.
See you on the field!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lobro2000

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   Wed May 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yall still recruting?   

Back to top Go down

Yall still recruting?