Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

New to Airsoft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speedo

PostSubject: New to Airsoft   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Ok so I made an introduction topic waaay back in 2012 but ended up never actually doing anything airsoft related because I was a 15 year old with no money.

NOW however I've started to gain interest in the sport again and was wondering if non club members are allowed at your events, and also how many people do you have on a weekly basis?  Also I plan on hopefully going to Blacksheep at Camp Shelby next year (highlight "hopefully") and was wondering if y'all ran a squad there.  I hope to come out sometimes but I don't know if my schedule will allow many free weekends but I'll just have to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Ghost
Treasurer
Treasurer

PostSubject: Re: New to Airsoft   Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:18 am

Welcome back!

We certainly welcome non-members to our games, but the guest fee is $10. However, if you come out twice you are considered a member (Member dues are $20.) Typically we average 8-10 people per game, but feel free to increase that number. Additionally, we have run fireteams at Shelby and are actually taking around 10 people to Operation Noob this upcoming weekend.
See you at the field!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New to Airsoft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1