Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

a few questions before an introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eseltee

a few questions before an introduction Empty
PostSubject: a few questions before an introduction   a few questions before an introduction EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 am

Hey all
Recently, I've been looking at getting into an action sport, either airsoft or paintball, and airsoft seems more my speed. So, before I make the commitment of time and funds to this cause I wanted to make sure there was an active community semi locally. I am new (ish) to the area as well. So I have just a few questions.
1. Is this club still active?
2. Is it open to non students?
3. (If yes to above) how often do you meet and play?
4. Are there any fees or dues?
Thanks in advance for any information.
Back to top Go down
Wanderpanzer

Wanderpanzer

PostSubject: Re: a few questions before an introduction   a few questions before an introduction EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:09 am

Apologies for not responding sooner. You happened to post just as most were getting ready for a game, which we have every Saturday from 10 AM to 2 PM. Non students have joined us on several occasions. We'll also make it out to larger organized airsoft and milsim meets such as Operation Blacksheep at Camp Shelby, from which four of our members returned, last week. Fees are $10.00 per game to help fund the club. Once you've paid $20.00, either all at once or from paying for attending two games, you are a member for the school year, and no longer have to pay to play until the first game of the next Fall semester. Large games that we travel to have their own dates and dues. We plan to fundraise to cover their costs in the future.
Back to top Go down
eseltee

PostSubject: Re: a few questions before an introduction   a few questions before an introduction EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 am

Hey no worries about the delay. I got pretty busy lately myself. This definitely sounds like something id be interested in... hopefully I can make it out next weekend if theres a game.
INTRODUCTION
33 year old Army vet 1 tour in Afghanistan and 1 in Iraq. I got married a year ago and moved back here from florida so my wife could be closer to family. This is a new hobbu to me and im already loving the hell out of it lol. I dont really know what else to say about myself so I guess that will have to do for now.
Hope to see yall downrange.
Back to top Go down
Zkloor92
President
President
Zkloor92

PostSubject: Re: a few questions before an introduction   a few questions before an introduction EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 pm

nice to meet you too hopefully i will get to see you soon as well! we will be having a game this weekend (feb 14). and hey since its valentines day maybe bring out the mrs. and let her have some fun lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few questions before an introduction   a few questions before an introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

a few questions before an introduction
Page 1 of 1