Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Fresh Blood from Ackerman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical Ghost
Treasurer
Treasurer
Tactical Ghost

Fresh Blood from Ackerman Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Here is an email I received today:
Hello my name is Chay Oswalt and I am representing eleven of my friends. We play airsoft on a more than often occasion. We all have aegs and a few snipers in the mix we have made it a lot of fun times as a holiday or weekend deal now we would like to join an official group. If you get the chance I'd love to hear back from you and our youngest member is 16 were not just a bunch of kids we have a good grasp on the fundamentals of airsoft. Thank you for your time and reading this message.
Sincerely,
Chay wrote:

Haven't heard back to my reply yet, but this could get exciting.
Back to top Go down
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Old Phil and I are in contact with them as well
Back to top Go down
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster
trumpet7347

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I have been emailing them all day, they are going to try to get out to this weekends game. I have already given them directions and waivers, so now its up to them to show up.
Back to top Go down
DragunovSniper1

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 am

Hey, my name is Coty Weaver. I'm 17 and I play with Chay (Tactical Ghost). Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Tactical ghost is Elijah. has been for a couple years now. Regardless hope to see you guys come out soon.
Back to top Go down
DragunovSniper1

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 am

Sorry I read that wrong. I was in a hurry at school. And sports is over so I imagine we will be free pretty much every weekend. (Speaking for the majority)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood from Ackerman   Fresh Blood from Ackerman Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood from Ackerman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: MS-TAC :: General-
Jump to: