Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Mandatory event for club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zkloor92
President
President
Zkloor92

Mandatory event for club Empty
PostSubject: Mandatory event for club   Mandatory event for club EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:51 pm

hey guys next saturday (11/23/13) at 8:00 there is an event that two members from the club has to attend. the event is the turkey trot and we don't have to run or anything like that, but we will be working at the event. unfortunately this is the same time as our game day for next week.

to make things easier I will be one of the volunteers i just need one more person to volunteer with me(if we have more than one they'll probably take more volunteers).
Back to top Go down
daftpwner
President
President
daftpwner

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory event for club   Mandatory event for club EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 pm

What exactly would we be doing? I'll volunteer if it's not people-centric stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zkloor92
President
President
Zkloor92

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory event for club   Mandatory event for club EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:14 pm

they didn't specify what we will be doing just that they needed two volunteers. oh and we will have to arrive there earlier than 8.
Back to top Go down
daftpwner
President
President
daftpwner

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory event for club   Mandatory event for club EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Ah, okay. I'll volunteer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory event for club   Mandatory event for club Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandatory event for club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: MS-TAC :: General-
Jump to: