Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

Operator seeking to operate operationally

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanderpanzer

PostSubject: Operator seeking to operate operationally   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi!  I'm a first-year mechanical engineering major here at State and can't wait for the first home game and our next airsoft game!  I had to miss the one last Saturday since I went home for Labor Day weekend but I'm really hoping the next game will fit into my schedule so I can finally play after so long.

I run one of these with a foregrip and generic eotech clone,
evike.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=20&products_id=32239
and one of these with a lot of acetone-induced plastic damage and dried superglue on the grip,
airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1606

Perhaps the day will come when I can afford to upgrade but for now this is all I've got.

Whenever football season is over and games are more regular, I may try to get a couple of friends and my roommate to join in.  I might even just get them to play as soon as the next game comes up.  Would we have the extra guns to spare?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: Operator seeking to operate operationally   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 pm

We would be glad to have you come play with us. Since you CANNOT have airsoft guns on campus message Dominic_von_bismark about keeping your gun off campus. We have enough club equipment for guests to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skid Rowe

PostSubject: Re: Operator seeking to operate operationally   Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:50 am

In just a few years, when you have your B.S. in Mech. Eng., you will be able to design and assemble an AEG.

We will be buying them from you, and you will be able to field anything you want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aramis
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: Operator seeking to operate operationally   Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Awesome man! ME's all the way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operator seeking to operate operationally   

Back to top Go down

Operator seeking to operate operationally
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1