Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

For Sale: Upgraded JG SIG 552

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porthos

Porthos

For Sale: Upgraded JG SIG 552 Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Upgraded JG SIG 552   For Sale: Upgraded JG SIG 552 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Updated

I'm in my final year of school and I need extra money. I'm tentatively putting this gun up on the market. I haven't decided 100% if I'm going to sell or not, I'm just trying to get some feelers out there.

SoftAir Licensed Cybergun Sig Sauer JG SIG 552 Commando (wired to deans)

Matrix 350rd Hi-Cap Magazine

Matrix Full Metal Precision Scope Mount Base

Matrix 6mm Oilness Metal Bushing

New Version Mad Bull Airsoft Black Python 6.03mm Tight Bore Inner AEG Barrel (247mm)

G&P / Intellect 8.4V Small Type NiMh High Output 1600 mAh Airsoft Battery Pack

Spare JG SIG 552 Commando that can be used for spare parts. Cannot be repaired.

An upgraded spring of unknown type has been installed into the gun. Shoots hard, no idea on FPS yet. Gearbox has been properly shimmed and greased. Comes with only the bottom rail, no side rails. Minor wear on the front and middle sling points, rest of the gun looks like new.

Two minor defects with the externals of the gun that do not affect performance. The rail on top was repaired and thus I would not recommend removing it. It does come off; however, I recommend caution when tightening it into place. It still fits securely and I have tested it with a 2.5 lbs scope on it without fail. The dust cover behind where the bolt pulls back has been re-glued into place. Has no other use, just came loose. You can't tell that it's been glued unless you look at it from the inside.

Total Price: $240
My Price: $160

You can reach me at neva0010@aol.com with any questions or offers. Just put "SIG 552" in the title. I am not accepting trades.

Last edited by Rogue Nine on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down

For Sale: Upgraded JG SIG 552
Page 1 of 1