Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Captain America's Shield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aashil30

Aashil30

Captain America's Shield Empty
PostSubject: Captain America's Shield   Captain America's Shield EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:35 pm

It is not a riot shield, but more of a prop. I have a bicycle tire frame (with no tire) and when I first looked at it I immediately thought of a Captain America's Shield design. I cannot upload a picture right now cuz my phone is broken...

Anyways, the good news is that the tire frame is good as new, which means that it has all the cross-wire rods inside the frame. I was thinking about cutting the rods off of one side of the frame and then laying down some thin metal on the other side of the rods. So making it concave and then laying some metal on the other side. Then just attach some leather handles, throw some paint on it and walaa! A Capt. America Shield. If I do end up making it this summer as I'm not sure if I will have enough time or resources, I will definitely try and upload a picture of it on here and maybe bring it out to a game to see if it passes as a possible riot shield sort of thing...... So yeah.
Back to top Go down

Captain America's Shield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: