Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Airsoft News 01

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aramis
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni
Aramis

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am

We've talked about the forums and how they don't get much use, so I figured since I keep up to date on airsoft news I would just fill you guys in on the highlights once a week or so.

This week we have lots of WE stuff

First off we have a sneak peak at Jame's workbench at WE. You should be able to see parts for a Tokarev pistol, MP5, and UMP.

Airsoft News 01 150529_334971929934437_696541443_n

Second we have WE's new MP7 Gbb. It is hotly debated whether or not it is a TM clone or a KWA/KSC clone or a new design.

Airsoftology did a quick look at the KWA Kriss Vector version 2.0 and a shooting test that looks rather promising. Could this be useful in the woods?

For those of you who didn't know, WE is also making AEG's now. They are similar to SYSTEMA PTW type gearboxes with interchangeable cylinders for different fps's. So far they have only made AR-15 type weapons, but it looks like they are also coming out with a SCAR-H and G36 type PTW AEGs.

http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2012/11/07/we-airsoft-prepare-des-scar-h-762-en-versions-aeg-katana-gbb-r/

Also Tokyo Marui have entered the game with a GBB MP7. As far as GBB MP7's goe this will probably be the longest ranged and most accurate one on the market.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalog/product/view/id/25860/s/tokyo-marui-mp7a1-gas-blowback/category/342/

So thems be the highlights for this past week, in my eyes. Lots of stuff happening, but these are the things I'm getting excited about. What do you think. Should I keep this up and what do you think about the news? Is there anything you are excited about?
Back to top Go down
Church

Church

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I like this whole news idea. It keeps me in the loop. Very interesting compilation. I definitely approve!
Back to top Go down
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:19 pm

I would love to see this continue. I think this is a great thing to have in the forums.Im excited to see how the WE aeg's come out especially the scar. I hope the mp7 is more affordable than the other two, I've been considering getting an smg and I like that design. Speaking of new things has anyone heard how Madbull's havoc launcher performs?
Back to top Go down
Aramis
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni
Aramis

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Cool. Well I'll try to keep it up every week.

I am very interested in the KWA KRISS Vector performance. I HATE KWA's hop up design, but the rest of their guns are top notch. The accuracy looks very promising from the video, but only a long range test will show what that hop up is actually doing.

I imagine the WE MP7 will be around and probably below the $200 mark, which would be awesome! I haven't seen any reviews of the launcher as of yet. What kind of performance were you expecting out of it? I thought airsoft grenade launchers where just tubes with a firing pin at one end.
Back to top Go down
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 am

They are but some people complain about the way the pin fires or that the loading mechanism isnt well designed. heck I've seen people complain about the way the plastic texture feels
Back to top Go down
Aramis
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni
Aramis

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:22 am

Gotcha. That makes sense. I'll keep an eye out for reviews of the launcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft News 01 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft News 01   Airsoft News 01 Empty

Back to top Go down

Airsoft News 01
Page 1 of 1