Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

Echo 1 P90

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayla

PostSubject: Echo 1 P90   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:50 am

I recentlky bought a new gun so I am trying to sell my p90. It is an echo1 jp-32 p90. The gun currently does not have a butt plate because the back broke but I have been using duct tape to keep the battery in. At the moment the hop up will not stay set week to week so hop up has to be reset every week because if you dont it only shoots about 20 -40 ft- probably the hop up just needs tightening. The gun usually runs about $175 with 1 - 64 round mag. Each additional mag runs between $15 and $18 for the 64 rounds.

I am asking $160 for the gun which comes with 4 - 64 round mags, 2-120 round mags, L shaped battery, and the gun bag as well as the gun box. I am willing to negotiate if you offer me a good price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Echo 1 P90
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1