Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

ArcheAge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baroni

ArcheAge Empty
PostSubject: ArcheAge   ArcheAge EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

http://www.archeage.com/en
Remember when we tried playin EVE as a group and it was kind of a flop, i am hoping we can try again with this game (if it ever comes to NA) with much more success.

So, I have been following this game for quite some time now, and I really want it to come to the states. As of right now there are no contracts written, but there have been promises made. I just wanted to raise awareness about this game to some of my favorite gamers I hopes that some day we could build a city together or rule the seas as a pirate nation.

Basically its a Sand Box MMORPG in which the majority of the world is going to be shape able by the player. Meaning that server A will be nothing like server b. Entire town can be built and run by players. There is ever talk about player built castles being able to tax properties found on X amount of land based on Y variables.

Also a major turn on is the classes open to the player. pretty much there are 120 classes you can play. They are taking more of a D 3.5 / D 4 approach in that you pretty much build your own class. If you want to be a sneaky wizard tank you can do so. All players can wear all armor types and be any mixture of 3 out of 10 classes. Also there is no such thing as level right now; skills that you use level as you use them, sort of like Elder Scrolls.

Fucking naval warfare w/ a kraken, need i say more?

to top it all off its built on the Cry2 Engine.

Anyways, those are my thoughts on the game and some of my fav. points so far. I would enjoy reading about what you all think about the game and if anyone is planning on playing it one day.

Baroni
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

ArcheAge Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArcheAge   ArcheAge EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Hmm, I'll certainly have to look into this game. I know I'm waiting on Guild Wars 2 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/

ArcheAge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Other :: Gaming-
Jump to: