Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Grenade Launcher Stock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MatthewTyson

Grenade Launcher Stock Empty
PostSubject: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 pm

15 minutes with a dremmel, an aluminum rod, and some duck tape. I feel like an engineer already! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=141474082622745&set=a.141474305956056.18843.100002804629632&type=1&theater
Back to top Go down
Aramis
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni
Aramis

PostSubject: Re: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Sweet man! Now you need to drill a hole through the stock and launcher and put a screw through it so you can take off the duct tape. Although you might need to be careful you don't drill through any moving parts Smile
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm

The duck tape is covering up a long aluminum rod that I bent around the stock to keep it in place. The rod goes through a hole that was already in the back of the grenade launcher, but the stock was rotating around it so I had to bend it in such a way as to keep that from happening.
Back to top Go down
trumpet7347
Webmaster
Webmaster
trumpet7347

PostSubject: Re: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Looks good, now you just need some working grenades to go with it Razz
Back to top Go down
MatthewTyson

PostSubject: Re: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 am

yeaaaaah I'm going to buy a dozen when i actually have money next semester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grenade Launcher Stock   Grenade Launcher Stock Empty

Back to top Go down

Grenade Launcher Stock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: MS-TAC :: General-
Jump to: