Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Share | 

Advice on new AEG (G36c)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
I L0VE C4

PostSubject: Advice on new AEG (G36c)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 am

So.... I've been looking at getting a new AEG since I plan on playing more in the future, and I've narrowed it down to either a G36c or an M4 carbine. I would love to stay around $150 or lower and as close to 400 fps as possible. I'd also like to attach a silencer and a few other things to it at some point. I haven't found a nice, compact M4 that I really like yet, but I have found 2 G36cs that I like. I'd appreciate any feedback from you guys, and if you have any suggestions about where to look for a better deal, that'd be awesome.

G36c #1 via Airsoft GI: "airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_418&products_id=1974"

G36c #2 (the one I'm kinda leaning towards) via Ebay/Airsoft Megastore: "cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120752428459&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_3900wt_1392"

Note: Turns out that new members can't post links for week... :-/ So I took the off the front of the urls so that you could copy/paste it into the address bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice on new AEG (G36c)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Both are great. The one from GI looks like it may have a better gearbox, so overall better durability.

Echo 1 tends to be on the higher side of the mid-level brands, while JG tends to be right around average mid-level.

It doesn't look like you'd go wrong with either of them. And with the JG you'll save some money to spend on that silencer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
I L0VE C4

PostSubject: Re: Advice on new AEG (G36c)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks! I did a little more searching this morning and I found a really good deal on an Echo 1 + a drum mag and scope.

"ebay.com/itm/Echo-1-SM-C-G36C-Air-Soft-Rifle-BUNDLE-Auto-Feed-Drum-Scope-Riser-Awesome-NR-/190578036949?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c5f5610d5#ht_814wt_1392"

I'll probably get it, but I'll need an address to ship it to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice on new AEG (G36c)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

That looks like a pretty nice deal. You can send it to our address if you need to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on new AEG (G36c)   

Back to top Go down

Advice on new AEG (G36c)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1