Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollyon

Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands Empty
PostSubject: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Info is on our website about this game. We will need to know ALL who plan to attend. The link to our site is http://badlandsairsoft.com/operation_price_freedom.html

Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands Posterwithcost

We are going to have to know what team everyone will be fighting for.
US- Green tops and ACU
Taliban- Everything else
Villagers- Everything else

Commander, we have just received intel that a CIA operative and his informant inside the Taliban ranks have been captured. The CIA operative was sent to get intel about a possible attack on US soil. They were ambushed at 2200 hours and have not been in radio contact since the attack. We have not received any ransom demands as of yet Commander, but we are expecting them shortly. You need to prep your team to go in after them both. We need them alive to find out what they know. Commander I can’t stress the importance of the success of this rescue operation. Remember, when you go in you will be on your own. You will have to gain the trust of the villagers and the Elders. Make absolutely sure that the people you are helping are not hostile. The villagers in this area will be armed and dressed just like the Taliban so use caution while under fire.

More will be posted shortly.

US Extraction Team: Green and ACU Camo Top
Taskforce101
Ghostly Shadow +2
Nodnarb901 +2
StrikeKing +1
grant .94
45 bravo
Download
Roadrash

Taliban and Villagers: Everything but Green and ACU top
Apollyon
Mr. Hyde
Dr. Jekyll
Ford
Works
Rawhide
Kyle R
Stumbler
Tomcat
Vall
Maddcatt
Redneck
Tactical Donut
aaGeorgeaa

Last edited by Apollyon on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

The link is not working for me.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Fixed, there was a period at the end of the link
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm

I need to know numbers so I can contact The Wounded Warrior Project and let them know how it is looking. This is going to be a good game to come to for a GREAT cause!
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 am

We'll have more people actually looking into their schedules when they get back in town. I'm sure we'll know in a week or two, if that's not too late.
Back to top Go down
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Victor wrote:
We'll have more people actually looking into their schedules when they get back in town. I'm sure we'll know in a week or two, if that's not too late.

Nah it won't be too late. I just need to give them a rough guess about attendance.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Currently, I'd say 5, but that's a really rough estimate until we can tell more of our members about it.
Back to top Go down
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Just uploaded the flyer we are putting up locally if nobody has been to the website and seen it. The soldier in the pic is Mark Forester. He gave his life trying to save a fellow soldier when a bullet glanced off his plate carrier. The Price of Freedom is often overlooked by an overwhelming majority of the US until it is someone close to them. We are working some pretty cool stuff out for the game play and the raffle. We will be raffling off a gun for sure, along with some Cold Steel training knives. I'm not going to spoil anything else. If anyone has any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

Sadly, it looks like I won't be able to make it but I'll keep passing the word around.
Back to top Go down
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 pm

US Extraction team needs a Commander! Who feels they are up for the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Apollyon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Ok this is how the game turned out, we had around 40 players on the field. We raised $440 for the Wounded Warrior Project. The Taliban were able to keep the Americans from rescuing the CIA operative. The Americans were able to find partial intel on an attack on US soil. This intel will be disclosed before September 2012. WE ARE HAVING THIS EVENT AGAIN! Hopefully next year it will be bigger and better. See you guys out on the field soon. Hopefully the op next month will happen. I will know for sure next Monday if Rising Phoenix will be a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands   Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Price of Freedom October1 @ The Badlands
Page 1 of 1