Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club

HomeHome  MS-TAC SiteMS-TAC Site  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to MS-TAC's new forums. New announcements will be displayed here.
By default all topics you post or reply to will set you to watching them. You can turn this off under Profile > Preferences.
Check out the sticky under MS-TAC > General to visit the old forums.

My G4-A3 DMR arrived.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epinkard - Badger of Doom
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

My G4-A3 DMR arrived. Empty
PostSubject: My G4-A3 DMR arrived.   My G4-A3 DMR arrived. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

My G4-A3 DMR came today and I've already put a scope and a fore grip on it. It looks great with magpul p-mags. I haven't got to shoot it yet but that will change soon. It came with a slip of paper that told that it was chrono'ed and was in good shape when it left ASGI. It was chrono'ed at 450 fps with .2's but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. So far though the build quality seems great. Nothing wobbles or creaks. I'm looking forward to being able to use it in a game.
Back to top Go down
Victor
Admin
Admin
Victor

PostSubject: Re: My G4-A3 DMR arrived.   My G4-A3 DMR arrived. EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:48 am

They're normally pretty good with their chrono at GI. Can't wait to see it in action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ms-tac.org.msstate.edu/
Esteemed Alumni
Esteemed Alumni

PostSubject: Re: My G4-A3 DMR arrived.   My G4-A3 DMR arrived. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm looking forward to getting to use it. I've definitely going to have to get used to the weight of it though. Its quite a bit heavier than the AUG. I'm ordering rail covers for it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My G4-A3 DMR arrived.   My G4-A3 DMR arrived. Empty

Back to top Go down

My G4-A3 DMR arrived.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mississippi State Tactical Airsoft Club :: Airsoft General :: AEG Discussion-
Jump to: